In some cases we store information on your computer in the form of "Cookies", in order to offer you some services or to better understand your preferences and optimize our website.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that contain a unique identifier and are saved on your disk from the web server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by the server that saved the cookie. They often consist of series of characters and numbers and sometimes other information that only identifies your computer.
In general, cookies help us to offer you a better web page since we can see which pages are most useful and which are not. A cookie never gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the one you have decided to share with us. You can choose to accept or reject cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can usually modify the browser settings. This may prevent you from making the most of our website.
What types of Cookies do we use?
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from a domain or team managed by us.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies that expire when leaving our website or close the application.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies that are stored on your computer for a longer period of time, which can be from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visits and the use made by users of our application in order to make a measurement and statistical analysis of its use to correct the deficiencies that detect and facilitate the use of our website or application.
- Advertising cookies: When visiting web pages, opening emails or running an application where we publish ads of our products or services, to make a control and monitoring of the effectiveness of advertising are installed in your browser or computer cookies that serve us to measure for example, the number of times the ads are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are viewed, from where or if you have seen them before.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are a type of advertising cookies that are used to store and retrieve information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on the same.
Likewise when visiting web pages or opening emails where we publish advertisements of our products, it may be that cookies are installed in your browser that will serve to show you later advertising related to the search you have made and manage advertising actions.